Day 8


Comments

  1. Today I think of myself as part of the "guts" in Christ's body. I don't have patience or interest in the fluff...though I appreciate all of that and want it to be tended and honored - the liturgy, the theology, the ecclesiology, etc. But after 27 years of tending to the whole of the body, right now I'm mostly tended to the basic visceral part of what seems to be ailing God's body - praying for the "guts"
    - the courage, fortitude and stamina to address so much in our era that "corrupts and destroys the creatures of God," and working with others to "practice resurrection" to turn that around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Absolutely. There's much work to be done in the basic area of plain old goodness, which seems to be implicit in what you're talking about when you talk about "guts"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please take our survey! More resources coming.